Thank you in advance for your support. To make a donation please visit: https://chuffed.org/donate/twistwordpuzzles
Search This Blog
Friday, August 18, 2023
Friday, May 5, 2023
Delighted to announce that we at RemedyBlox are now the official retailer in Ontario for Canada Nano Silver Immunity Boost & Support Products for adults, kids and also for pets.
- Nano-Silver Immune Support
- Nano-Silver Skin Care & Wound Care
- Nan-Silver Dental & Oral Care
Thursday, January 19, 2023
We're currently updating our 2023 website listing of Private Investigation Firms operating in Canada and the USA who provide the following specialized investigative services on matters dealing with:
- Abusive / Narcissistic personality types (eg. family, difficult neighbors, toxic workplace)
- Cheating Spouse and Infidelity
- Difficult Divorces
- Challenging Child Custody Cases
- Children at Risk / Youth watch
- Elder Abuse / Senior Care Audit
- Missing Persons
- Covert Surveillance
- Open Source Intelligence (OSINT )
For those in the private investigation sector who are licensed in Canada or the USA - if you are interested in advertising your specialized investigative services to our vast shared target market audience on our website please <CLICK HERE>
Or email us directly for ad listing details and our January 2023 early bird rates.
As well as its 2nd Corporate LiveWire Global Award for 2022/2023 in the Category of "Situational Risk Mitigation Platforms" of the Year.
Both of these awards recognize the innovative approaches with which our subject matter experts deliver various public educational programs on a global scale to advance public safety and security to individuals and also the business sector.
Tuesday, January 18, 2022
Free online learning opportunities on topics related to understanding the human psyche, trauma recovery, latest in addiction and recovery research, narcissistic personality disorders and other best practices in mitigating social and situational risks just posted on our website!
Wednesday, June 9, 2021
On behalf of RemedyBlox - we hope the user friendly design will help you navigate the webpages more easily to find information and supports in these main categories:
- Behavior Addictions & Recovery Programs
- Substance Abuse & Recovery Programs
- Accommodation & Accessibility
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Youth Disability & Diversity Awareness
- Emergency Preparedness Guide for People with Disabilities & Special Needs (Publication)
- COVID-19 Pandemic Risk Mitigation
- Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
- Scents & Sensitivities / Allergen Awareness & Accommodation
- Workplace Health & Safety
- PTSD / Trauma Recovery
- Child Safety & Security
- Domestic Abuse / Intimate Partner Violence (IPV)
- Elder Abuse
- Home safety & Security / Crime Prevention Through Environmental Design (CPTED)
- Deviant Human Behaviors & Personality Disorders (e.g., Narcissism, Sociopathy, Psychopathy)
- Stalker Survival
- Toxic People
- Unhealthy Relationships
All are welcome to visit: www.remedyblox.com to access valuable information, links to resources on our RESOURCE HUB, self-help books posted by specialized categories, articles and services aimed to enhance one's core risk mitigation capacity. (e.g., behavior addiction & recovery, domestic abuse / intimate partner violence prevention, narcissistic personality disorders, stalker safety, elder abuse prevention, toxic family and unhealthy relationships...and so much more.)
Monday, June 10, 2019
Free online learning opportunities on topics related to understanding the human psyche, trauma recovery, latest in addiction and recovery re...
Yellow Flags to Watch Out For in an Abusive Partner
Contrast Between YELLOW & RED FLAGS of Abusive Partners
Categories of Abuse
Red Flags of Abusive Behavior
Yellow Flags of Abuse
A need for the relationship to move quickly to next level.
▪ I don't want this date to end.
▪ Whatever your plans are for the rest of the week drop them cause I am taking you out.
▪ I'm all you need so let's start dating exclusively.
▪ We are so perfect together - why waste on time dating and not just move-in together or better yet get married.
▪ I can’t believe we just met yesterday but I feel like I have known you forever.
▪ Call me crazy but I think I am in love with you.
▪ I have never felt this way before with anyone else.
▪ I hate leaving you and I just want to spend every waking moment with you.
▪ You are exactly what I have been looking for to spend the rest of my life with you.
History of family abuse and stereotypical gender views
▪ I got smacked around growing up but that is how kids learn.
▪ The head of the household is in charge and needs to use any means to keep everyone in line.
▪ Sometimes my parents got into it - but who does not fight once in a while.
▪ When Mom got mad and tried to hit Dad it made us laugh cause she was half his size.
Pattern of violence against prior intimate partners without show of remorse or acceptance of any wrongdoings.
▪ My last partner constantly provoked me to the point I had no choice but to strike back.
▪ My exes never appreciated me and just refused to listen.
▪ It drove me insane when my ex constantly pushed all the wrong buttons until I would explode.
▪ My past relationships ended because each of my exes cheated on me where I could not trust them.
▪ You are nothing like my previous partner.
▪ I don't believe you would ever provoke me on purpose.
▪ I'm guilty of loving others too much which causes me to do silly things.
Lack of empathy
▪ Oh stop your whimpering already - or I will give you something to cry about.
▪ You're such a drama queen no wonder no one takes you seriously.
▪ Who cares what you want.
▪ I did not realize you are so sensitive about things.
▪ You're such a delicate flower which is why I love you so much.
▪ This hurt me more than you.
Excessive jealousy and
▪ Where the hell have you been and what were you doing that prevented you from answering my call?
▪ Don't you ever lie to me about where you are or with whom cause I always will find out.
▪ I need you to always tell me where you will be at all times.
▪ I better not find you meeting up with someone behind my back.
▪ I will kill you if I find out you ever cheated on me.
▪ You mean so much to me and I don't want anything bad happening to you when you are out without me.
▪ You had me so worried sick when you did not respond immediately to my text or call.
▪ Next time could you be a bit more considerate and just let me know that you are safe.
▪ I don't trust some of your friends you hang out with.
Verbal / emotional / mental abuse including gaslighting their partner.
▪ I cannot help it if you are too stupid to remember what I told you.
▪ Who really cares what you think or feel.
▪ Your opinion is worthless.
▪ You are lucky I still bother to put up with someone as pathetic and disgusting as you.
▪ I am the best thing that ever happened to you so don't you ever forget that!
▪ You are so adorable when you get upset.
▪ Aren't you lucky to have me around to always help you figure things out?
▪ I realize sometimes my expectations might be too high but I know you will do better next time to not disappoint me again.
Holding a double standard - being highly critical of others while claiming self-righteous perfection.
▪ My ex was a lazy, lying, cheating piece of work who got exactly what s/he deserved.
▪ No one crosses me unscathed.
▪ Don't worry I know you will try harder next time not to disappoint me.
▪ I realize not everyone is perfect but aren't you glad I am not most people?
Need for isolating partner from external supports (e.g., family, friends, coworkers)
▪ I don't like your family or friends because they are trying to break us up.
▪ No you cannot go unless I can go with you.
▪ Get off the phone and stop telling others about our private affairs.
▪ You better be home when I get back.
▪ Whenever you spend time with your family and friends we always end up fighting.
▪ Don't you think you are old enough to make your own decisions without consulting with others about your problems?
▪ You know I am always here for you to discuss things with.
▪ You got to learn to trust me as I am the only one who has your best interest in mind.
▪ Please cancel your plans I need us to have more one-on-one time to make our relationship stronger.
▪ I forbid you to go out looking like that.
▪ How dare you buy anything without checking with me first?
▪ You don't get to eat that given you're so fat and ugly.
▪ Would you mind changing as that outfit makes you look so sexy where I'm afraid someone will snatch you up.
▪ How about you just wear that around me cause it gets me hot.
▪ I think you should reconsider what you eat cause I need you to look attractive.
Blaming others for problems
▪ Why are you constantly trying to provoke me?
▪ You know what happens when you make me angry.
▪ Wow you are full of surprises to get that promotion at work.
▪ At my job bosses don't promote someone just on their looks.
Forcible confinement or restraining another person's movement in any way
▪ Don't you dare walk away from me when I am speaking with you!
▪ You better not leave this house while I am out.
▪ I can't trust you so you leave me no choice but to take your car keys, your wallet and phone so you stay put as told.
▪ I can’t have you leave feeling so upset.
▪ Please stay here with me until we work things out.
▪ It is better if I drive you so wait for me until I can come by to get you.
Threats of harm and injury to self and/or others
▪ If I can't have you no one will.
▪ The only way you will ever leave me is in a body bag.
▪ If you ever leave me I will find you and kill you and anyone else who comes between me and you.
▪ You better drop the charges against me or else.
▪ You mean the world to me and I hate myself for hurting you.
▪ You are the reason I get up every morning.
▪ Life would not be worth living if I ever lost you.
▪ I'm gonna kill myself if you don't come back to me.
▪ I'd rather die than live without you.
Monetary Control / Financial Abuse
▪ I am the sole breadwinner in this relationship and you will not have a career or work at a job.
▪ How dare you buy something without checking with me first.
▪ Your partner destroys or throws out something you bought.
▪ You are not allowed to have a bank account, credit cards in your name, nor are you listed as a co-owner on any joint assets (e.g., family home, car, business, etc.)
▪ You are given an allowance only when deemed worthy of it and must account for every nickel spent.
▪ You do not get a say on how any money can be spent or invested.
▪ I just want to take care of you so you don't have to work.
▪ We should consult one another before buying anything to avoid straying from the budget.
▪ It might be best if I just handled all of the household finances - that way you can focus all your time on other things that make you happy.
▪ Let me do all the shopping as I really have a knack for buying quality items at the best price.
▪ If you ever want to buy something just let me know and I will get it for you.